Terms and Conditions
The information on this site is provided for general reference purposes only. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the site is up to date and accurate, the site owner does not warrant, nor does it accept any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy or completeness of the content or for any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience but we can accept no responsibility or liability for the content of those sites or of any external site which links to this site.
Unless otherwise stated the copyright and any other rights in the contents of this site, including all images, text and webcasts are owned by Giant Games Limited.
Giant Games Limited grants permission to:
- Download, display or print material for personal use or use within an individual organisation and for non-commercial use only.
- Create links to these pages.
- Reproduce short extracts provided the source is stated and permission is granted by Giant Games Limited.
Requests for any further authorisation regarding proposed usage of the material provided on this site should be addressed to:
Angus Hanton, 35 Giant Arches Road, London SE24 9HP
Tel: 020 7737 0070
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Giant Games Ltd provides it's customers with .uk registration free of charge
Customers .uk domains are set to renew automatically (2 years) and we do not charge for renewals
We will initiate a .uk transfer free of charge so long as the new owner pays the Nominet registration transfer fee (£10 + VAT)
If a customer wishes to cancel a domain name at anytime please contact us and we will set the domain to expire.
Complaints and appeal procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact:
Angus Hanton, 35 Giant Arches Road, London SE24 9HP Tel: 020 7737 0070
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our customer support manager who will review account and speak to any members of staff who have had contact with you.
- Our customer support manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for one of the company directors to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
As we are a small company with one director there is no meaningful scope for further escalation beyond this process.
If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, or indeed at any time, you may be able to complain to a relevant third party such as Trading Standards or Nominet.
.uk Terms and Conditions
For every .uk domain name, the registrant (end user) enters into a direct contract with the .uk registry, Nominet.
The terms and conditions governing the contract are at http://www.nominet.org.uk/nominet-terms
Customer Service Level commitment
Giant Games Ltd operates the following customer service policy:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week
Abuse PolicyIf we become aware of abuse - either through our own monitoring or third-party notification - we reserve the right to suspend services pending investigation and/or the resolution of any issues. Such abuse might include malware hosting, spam / unsolicited email, or other unspecified issues.
Giant Games Ltd trading as Giraffe.co.uk is a member of Nominet UK, the Registry for .uk domain names.
19 Half Moon Lane
Company number: 1848140, Registered in England and Wales
VAT Number: GB 607 9357 18